Please read the terms and conditions below carefully. If you still can't find the answers you need then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number or email address used for sign up.
Ticket Pre-sale Terms & Conditions
Pre-order The Struts new album on any music format from the official UK store to receive a unique pre-sale code that grants you early access to tickets for the bands forthcoming UK tour.
Transactions must be completed by midday (12pm) BST on Tuesday 18th September to be eligible for a passcode to access pre-sale tickets for select tour dates in 2019.
- 16th February – Leeds University Stylus – Leeds, UK
- 17th February – Rock City – Nottingham, UK
- 18th February – Newcastle University – Newcastle, UK
- 19th February – Garage – Glasgow, UK
- 22nd February – SWX – Bristol, UK
- 23rd February – Academy 2 – Manchester, UK
- 24th February – O2 Institute – Birmingham, UK
- 26th February - Shepherds Bush Empire – London, UK
- Passcodes will be emailed from 4pm BST on Tuesday 18th September separately from your order confirmation email. Please check your junk and clutter inboxes. It may take up to 2 hours for you to receive your passcode email.
- The pre-sale will begin on Wednesday 19th September at 9am BST. Pre-sale tickets will be sold via Ticketmaster.
- The passcode will give you access to pre-sale tickets on-sale where you'll get the chance to buy up to four (4) tickets for one (1) show of your choice. Each customer can claim a maximum of one offer. Multiple sign up's and orders will receive only one passcode. We reserve the right to disqualify email addresses suspected of trying to obtain multiple codes for resale use.
- Only a limited number of tickets are available. There is no guarantee that you’ll be able to buy tickets to a show by using your passcode.
- Passcode is valid for the eligible dates as stated above.
- Only orders completed via the official UK store are eligible for this offer. Albums purchased via other retailers including iTunes will not receive a passcode. No purchase necessary.
- Passcodes have no cash value and are non-transferable, case-sensitive, and good for one-time use only.
- Tickets cannot be resold or transferred under any circumstances. If the event organisers reasonably believe this to be the case the barcode on the ticket will be voided, prohibiting entry to the concert.
- You will be responsible for providing your own transport and accommodation.
- Passcodes will be generated by Ticketmaster.
- If you have any issues with using or receiving your code please email email@example.com quoting your order number or the email address used for purchase/sign up and they will issue you a new one.
- Orders must be completed by 3pm BST on Thursday 1st November.
- Winners will be picked at random after this date and notified by email. They will have 48 hours from the time the email was sent to claim their prize, after which time a new winner will be chosen
- Each winner will win a spot for them and a guest to attend a special two song acoustic performance
- The performance will be followed by a meet and greet with the band where each winner and their guest will have the opportunity to take a photo with the band
- There will be eight (8) special performances across the UK with ten (10) winners for each
- The prize does not include transport or accommodation
- The prize does not include tickets to a full band show on one of the UK tour dates
- No purchase necessary
Acoustic Performance & Meet and Greet Terms & Conditions
All music orders via the UK store will be eligible to win 2 spots to a special acoustic performance in the UK, followed by a meet and greet with the band.